Sanan which käännös englanti-suomi
- mikäMikä on nyt tilanne, ja millaiseksi se muuttuu? Which is it and which will it be? Mikä siis on Euroopan menettelytapa? Which line is Europe following? Mikä asiakirja tai mikä osa olisi etusijalla? Which document or which section would take precedence?
- jokaMeillä on perusta, joka mahdollistaa toimintamme. We have the basis on which to act. Vesi on luonnonvara, joka on jaettava. It is a resource which must be shared. Lissabonin prosessista, joka on epäonnistunut? The Lisbon process, which is a failure?
- kumpiKumpi näistä kannoista on oikea? Which of these two views is right? Kumpi on tiedän suosikkinne, hyvä Christopher Heaton-Harris? Which one do you prefer, Mr Heaton-Harris? Kumpi näistä kahdesta Frattinista on todellinen? Which of the two Frattinis is the real one?
- kukaKuka voi tänään sanoa, kuka pääsee ja kuka ei pääse rahaliittoon? Now who can say which will be in and which will be out? Kuka on vastuussa mistäkin politiikasta? Who is responsible for which policy? Kuka kollegoistanne mahtaa olla oikeassa? Which of your colleagues can be right?
- kumpainenKahdessa on valinnanvaraa, mutta kumpaisen valitsisin.Molemmat ovat kalliita, mutta kumpaisen valitsisin.
Sanan which määritelmät
- What, of those mentioned or implied
- The one or ones mentioned
- What one or ones (of those mentioned or implied
- Who; whom; what (of those mentioned or implied
- Used of people (now generally , or
- An occurrence of the word ''which''
- Which song shall we play?
- They couldnt decide which song to play
- Which one is bigger?
- Show me which one is bigger
- He once owned a painting of the house, which painting would later be stolen
- For several seconds he sat in silence, during which time the tea and sandwiches arrived
- Im thinking of getting a new car, in which case Id get a red one
- Which is which?
- By now, you must surely know which is which
- Which is bigger, the red one or the blue one?
- Im unable to determine which is bigger
- He walked by a door with a sign, which read: PRIVATE OFFICE
- A situation in which tensions are high
- He had to leave, which was very difficult
- No art can be properly understood apart from the culture of which it is a part