Sanan wrench käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan wrench määritelmät
- A movement that twists or pulls violently; a tug.
- An injury caused by a violent twisting or pulling of a limb; strain, sprain.
- Deceit; guile; treachery.
- A winch or windlass.
- A distorting change from the original meaning.
- An adjustable spanner used by plumbers
- In screw theory, a screw assembled from force and torque vectors arising from application of Newton's laws to a rigid body.
- In coursing, the act of bringing the hare round at less than a right angle, worth half a point in the recognised code of points for judging
- To violently move in a turn or writhe.
- To turn aside or deflect.
- To tighten with or as if with a winch.
- To injure by pulling or twisting.
- To distort from the original meaning.
- To disarm an opponent by whirling his or her blade away.
- To deprive by means of a violent pull or twist.
- With a surge of adrenaline, she wrenched the car door off and pulled out the injured man
- Be careful not to wrench your ankle walking along those loose stones!
- The plumber wrenched the pipes until they came loose