Sanan ahmia käännös suomi-englanti
- gobbleHe gobbled four hot dogs in three minutes.
- gorgean ice gorge in a riverThey gorged themselves on chocolate and cakeOh, look at him: isn’t he gorge?
- cramto cram fruit into a basket; to cram a room with peopleThe boy crammed himself with cakeA pupil is crammed by his tutor
- devourThe fire was devouring the buildingShe intended to devour the bookAfter the death of his wife, he was devoured by grief
- munchJim was munching on a biscottiWatching old Bill munch his pancakes makes me hungry!We had a good munch at the chippy.
- put awayPlease put away the tools when you are finishedI put the clothes away so as to neaten the roomPreparing for the worst, they put away food for the winter
- scarfYou sure scarfed that pizza.
- wolfCheck out my pet. Hes a wolfThe soft violin solo was marred by persistent wolvesThey toiled hard to keep the wolf from the door
- wolf downHe wolfed down a ham sandwich.
- Ahmin romaanin yhdellä kertaa.