Sanan alamainen käännös suomi-englanti
- subjecta country subject to extreme heatMenu listings and prices are subject to changeHes subject to sneezing fits
- subordinateIn the sentence “The barbecue finished before John arrived”, the subordinate clause “before John arrived” specifies the time of the main clause, “The barbecue finished”
- subservientThe conductor was an official, the customer was not - he was subservient. Konduktööri oli virkailija, asiakas ei - tämä oli alamainen.
- nationalImport tariffs were raised for the national interest.The diplomats were advised not to interact with any foreign nationals except on official duty.After winning the regional tournament, the team advanced to the nationals.
- servileservile flattery; servile obediencea servile letter
- underHe served in World War II under General Omar Bradleyto collapse under stress; to give in under interrogationhe writes books under the name John Smith
Sanan alamainen määritelmät
- henkilö, joka on jonkun käskyvallan alla