Sanan haamu käännös suomi-englanti
- ghostWe absolutely must lay the ghost of protectionism to rest. Protektionismin haamu on ehdottomasti poistettava. But let not the ghost of Slobodan Milošević stalk this decision or this Chamber. Slobodan Miloševićin haamu ei saa kuitenkaan varjostaa päätöstämme täällä parlamentissa. Everyone believed that the ghost of an old lady haunted the crypt.
- spookThe building was haunted by a couple of spooksThe big spider gave me a spookHe who is infatuated with Man leaves persons out of account so far as that infatuation extends, and floats in an ideal, sacred interest. Man, you see, is not a person, but an ideal, a spook. — [https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Max_Stirner Max Stirner]
- shadeThe old oak tree gave shade in the heat of the dayClose the shade, please: its too bright in hereIve painted my room in five lovely shades of pink and chartreuse
- spiritA wandering spirit haunts the island.School spirit is at an all-time highIn the spirit of forgiveness, we didnt press charges
- Kolkku-Kustaan haamun ajatteleminenkin sai ihon kananlihalle