Sanan haukkua käännös suomi-englanti
- barkThe neighbours dog is always barkingThe seal barked as the zookeeper threw fish into its enclosureThe sergeant barked an order
- bayto bay the bear
- bad mouth (someone
- bitchMy bitch just had puppies; theyre so cute!Ann gossiped about me and mocked my work; sometimes she can be a real bitch!Dude, dont be such a bitch. Assert yourself.
- blastmany tons of iron were melted at a blastWe had a blast at the party last night.an e-mail blast; a fax blast
- blisterblister cardblister packa chemical agent that blisters the skin
- call names
- call outThey call out 304 stainless steel in the drawing, but the part was made from aluminumThe Governor called out the National GuardHe was very insulting. Finally Jack called him out and shut him up
- get upThe tired horse eventually got up and over the hurdleIm having difficulty getting up the stairsI didnt get up until midday
- hecklePromise that you wont heckle me after my performance.
- lambasteThe sergeant lambasted the new recruits dailyHer first novel was well and truly lambasted by the critics
- railWe travelled to the seaside by rail.a small Scottish village not accessible by railWere experimenting with ads in the right-hand rail.
- rebukeO Lord, do not rebuke me in Your anger or discipline me in Your wrath. (Psalm 6, BSB)
- rubbishThe rubbish is collected every Thursday in Gloucester, but on Wednesdays in CheltenhamMuch of what they sell is rubbishEverything the teacher said during that lesson was rubbish. How can she possibly think that a bass viol and a cello are the same thing?
- slamDont slam the door!Dont slam that trunk down on the pavement!The boat slammed into the bank and we were almost thrown into the river.
- tell offJoels boss told him off for being late again.
- yelpThe puppy let out a yelp when I stepped on her tail.The children yelped with delight as they played in the cold water.
Sanan haukkua määritelmät
- Koira haukkuu lintua
- Hän haukkui minut täydeksi typerykseksi.