Sanan heilua käännös suomi-englanti
- oscillateA pendulum oscillates slower as it gets longer.The mood for change oscillated from day to day.
- swingThe plant swung in the breeze.The children laughed as they swung.It wasnt long before the crowds mood swung towards restless irritability.
- jiggleGive the key a jiggle and see if it opens.Jiggle the handle and see if the water stops.The jelly jiggled in the bowl for a few moments after it was set down.
- loiterFor some reason, they discourage loitering outside the store, but encourage it inside
- swayThe old song caused a little sway in everyone in the room.I doubt Ill hold much sway with someone so powerful.sway to the music; The trees swayed in the breeze
- wagPascal Salin once said that exchange rates are like a dog's tail: the dog must be allowed to wag its tail, because if you hold it, then the dog will wag itself. Pascal Salin on sanonut kerran, että vaihtokurssit ovat kuin koiran häntä: koiran on annettava heiluttaa häntäänsä, sillä jos sen estää, koira alkaa itse heilua. The wag of my dogs tail expresses happiness.
- waverFlowers wavered in the breeze.His voice wavered when the reporter brought up the controversial topic.Despite all the terrible things that happened to her, she never wavered from her beliefs.