Sanan hella käännös suomi-englanti
- affectionateShe eulogised her always warm and affectionate brother.the affectionate care of a parent; an affectionate countenance; an affectionate message; affectionate language
- dearThe dearer the jewel, the greater the love expressedSuch dear embrace tenderly comforts even in this dear sorrowThe dearer the giver, the dearer the trinket he brings!
- fonda fond farewella fond mother or wifeI have fond grandparents who spoil me
- softMy head sank easily into the soft pillow.Polish the silver with a soft cloth to avoid scratching.soft silk; a soft skin
- stoveto stove feathersto stove orange trees
- tendertender plants; tender flesh; tender fruitSuzanne was such a tender mother to her childrentender expressions; tender expostulations; a tender strain