Sanan hienontaa käännös suomi-englanti
usa crush at a receptionIve had a huge crush on her since we met many years ago.to crush grapes
usThe tree frog that they encountered was truly a fine specimenOnly a really fine wine could fully complement Lucías hand-made pastaHow are you today? – Fine
- minceMince tastes really good fried in a pan with some chopped onion and tomato.During Christmas time my dad loves to eat mince pies.Butchers often use machines to mince meat
usto powder ones hair
usa beat of the heart; the beat of the pulseto walk the beatthe beat of him
- comminuteThe drink contains lemon comminute.
usgrind a lensgrind an axeThis corn grinds well.
- To crush, grind (something into smaller pieces).
Sanan hienontaa määritelmät
- pilkkoa tai murskata pieniksi palasiksi
- Hienonna sipuli ennen paistamista.