Sanan hiukkanen käännös suomi-englanti
- bitA horse hates having a bit put in its moutha threepenny bitA quarter is two bits
- motea wardmote in the city of Londona folk mote
- scrapI found a scrap of cloth to patch the hole.Give the scraps to the dogs and watch them fight.pork scraps
- smidgenWould you like some more cake? — Ill have a smidgenMove it a smidgen to the right
- specka tiny speck of sootHe has not a speck of moneypaper specked by impurities in the water used in its manufacture
- trifleYou must not trifle with her affections.
- whitHe worked tirelessly to collect and wind a ball of string eight feet around, and it matters not one whit.
Sanan hiukkanen määritelmät