Sanan huijaus käännös suomi-englanti
- deceitFrankly, what you have been engaged upon is nothing better than a giant deceit. Suoraan sanottuna toimintanne ei ole mitään muuta kuin jättimäinen huijaus. The whole conversation was merely a deceit.
- cheatMy brother flunked biology because he cheated on his mid-term.My husband cheated on me with his secretary.After he found out his wife cheated, he left her.
- conpros and consown the consWere getting a loft con done next year.
- double-dealingYou low-down, no-good, double-dealing sidewinder!
- scamThat scam has already caused student riots. Tämä huijaus on jo aiheuttanut opiskelijamellakoita. That marketing scheme looks like a scam to meThat car was a scam
- shamHis alleged election is a dreadful sham, his power is not legitimate and his violence against the opposition is a brutal crime. Hänen vaaleiksi kutsumansa ovat kauhea huijaus, hänen valtansa ei ole enää legitiimiä ja hänen oppositioon kohdistamansa väkivalta on julma rikos. It was only a sham wedding: they didnt care much for one another, but wanted their parents to stop hassling themThe time-share deal was a sham
- swindleWe believe that this form of organised swindle involving EU funds should be phased out as quickly as possible. Olemme sitä mieltä, että tällainen järjestäytynyt EU: n varojen huijaus on lopetettava mahdollisimman nopeasti. The two men swindled the company out of $160,000.She swindled more than £200 out of me.
- wrenchWith a surge of adrenaline, she wrenched the car door off and pulled out the injured manBe careful not to wrench your ankle walking along those loose stones!The plumber wrenched the pipes until they came loose
Sanan huijaus määritelmät
- tapahtuma, jossa on huijattu jotakin