Sanan hurja käännös suomi-englanti
- fierceA fierce storm battered the coast.We made a fierce attempt to escape.The lion gave a fierce roar.
- franticThey returned the missing child to his frantic motherfrantic music
- haggardPale and haggard faces.A gradual descent into a haggard and feeble state.The years of hardship made her look somewhat haggard.
- intenseThere is a daunting task ahead of us, with intense negotiations over the coming months - but failure is not an option. Edessämme on hurja tehtävä sekä tiiviit neuvottelut tulevina kuukausina, mutta epäonnistumiseen ei ole varaa. intense study; intense thoughtThe artist was a small, intense man with piercing blue eyes
- terrificThe car came round the bend at a terrific speed.Ive got a terrific hangover this morning.I say! Shes a terrific tennis player.
- wildPrzewalskis horses are the only remaining wild horseswild honeyI was filled with wild rage when I discovered the infidelity, and punched a hole in the wall