Sanan ihana käännös suomi-englanti
- sweeta sweet appleSweet wines are better dessert winessweet butter
- lovelyIts a lovely day and the sun is shiningThe music box plays a lovely melodyThe castle garden enchants visitors with its lovely blooms
- wonderfulWhat a wonderful aroma there was, Mr President! Arvoisa puhemies, tuoksu oli aivan ihana! It is really wonderful and it all sounds excellent. Puheenne oli aivan ihana ja kuulosti erinomaiselta. I know that negative nostalgia is currently in fashion: oh, how wonderful Europe was 10 or 20 years ago. Tiedän, että kielteinen nostalgia on nykyään muodissa: oi, kuin ihana Eurooppa oli 10 tai 20 vuotta sitten.
- delicateThose clothes are made from delicate lace.The negotiations were very delicate.Her face was delicate.
- dreamyI love the doctor in that American TV show: he is so dreamy!That place was so dreamy!
- fantasticThat is, of course, fantastic news. Tämä on luonnollisesti ihana uutinen. He told fantastic stories of dragons and goblinsHis fantastic post-college plans had all collapsed within a year of graduation
- marvelousI went to a marvelous party last week.