Sanan kiemurrella käännös suomi-englanti
- squirmThe prisoner managed to squirm out of the straitjacket.I recounted the embarrassing story in detail just to watch him squirm.
- corkscrewI opened the wine with a corkscrew.
- curlThe one-piece back is of a medium curlI curl at my local club every weekend
- meanderthe meanders of an old river, or of the veins and arteries in the bodyThe stream meandered through the valley
- sinuateA road that sinuates through the valley.In this group of mushrooms, the attachment of the gills to the stipe is sinuate.
- snakeThe path snaked through the forestThe river snakes through the valleyHe snaked my DVD!
- weasel out
- weaveThis loom weaves yarn into sweaters.Spiders weave beautiful but deadly webs.to weave the plot of a story
- wriggleFar too many in Parliament and among EU governments are trying to wriggle out of the promises given to Turkey as a candidate country. Liian monet parlamentissa ja EU:n hallitusten joukossa yrittävät kiemurrella irti Turkille ehdokasvaltiona annetuista lupauksista. Teachers often lose their patience when children wriggle in their seats.He was sitting on the lawn, wriggling his toes in the grass.
Sanan kiemurrella määritelmät