Sanan kierre käännös suomi-englanti
- spiralThat is the only way to break the spiral of violence. Vain näin väkivallan kierre voidaan katkaista. The downward spiral of violence is turning faster and faster. Väkivallan alaspäin johtava kierre pyörii yhä kiivaammin. We need to break out of this spiral, which affects women more than men. Meidän on katkaistava tämä kierre, joka vaikuttaa enemmän naisiin kuin miehiin.
- curlThe one-piece back is of a medium curlI curl at my local club every weekend
- twistDamascus twista twist toward fanaticismAvarice twists itself into all human concerns.
- corkscrewI opened the wine with a corkscrew.
- curlerThe captain sent a curler into the top corner of the net
- cutWould you please cut the cake?I have three diamonds to cut todayThe patient said she had been cutting since the age of thirteen.
- layto lay a book on the table; to lay a body in the graveA shower of rain lays the dustlay brick; lay flooring
- screw thread
- spinI spun myself around a few times.Spin the ball on the floor.She spun around and gave him a big smile.
- swingThe plant swung in the breeze.The children laughed as they swung.It wasnt long before the crowds mood swung towards restless irritability.
- swirlI swirled my brush around in the paint.
- wormDont try to run away, you little worm!We wormed our way through the underbrushHe wormed his way into the organization
- ruuvin kierre
- velkakierre, juomakierre