Sanan kina käännös suomi-englanti
- argumentParameters are like labeled fillable blanks used to define a function whereas arguments are passed to a function when calling it, filling in those blanks.The altitude is the argument of the refraction.
- bickerThey bickered about dinner every evening.
- hassleI went through a lot of hassle to be the first to get a ticket.The unlucky boy was hassled by a gang of troublemakers on his way home.
- quarrelWe got into a silly quarrel about what food to orderA few customers in the shop had some quarrels with us, so we called for the managerto quarrel with ones lot
- spatThere was no sink in the room so we spat out the window.If I had known you had a spittoon in the corner I would never have spat on the floor.
- squabbleThe children got into a squabble about who should ride in the front of the car.The brothers were always squabbling with each other.to squabble type
- warThe war was largely between Sunni and Shia militantsYou look like youve been through the warsThe "war on drugs" is a campaign against the use of narcotic drugs.