Sanan kulkuri käännös suomi-englanti
- hoboJoe idly hoboed through half the country till he realized hoboing never gets you anywhere in life
usSee also Thesaurus:vagabondI cant believe youd let yourself be seen with that trampClaudia is such a tramp; making out with all those men when she has a boyfriend
- vagrantEvery morning before work, I see that poor vagrant around the neighborhood begging for fooda vagrant beggar
- bumOkay, everyone sit on your bum and try and touch your toes.Fred is becoming a bum - hes not even bothering to work more than once a month.That mechanics a bum - he couldnt fix a yo-yo.
- itinerantan itinerant preacher or peddler
Sanan kulkuri määritelmät
- ilman vakinaista asuinpaikkaa oleva ihminen, joka kulkee seudulta toiselle, kiertolainen