Sanan kuoppa käännös suomi-englanti
- pitThe meadow around the town is full of old pitsTwo drivers have already gone into the pit this early in the raceI felt pain in the pit of my stomach
- holeHer stocking has a hole in itThere’s a hole in my bucketThe second hole today cost me three strokes over par
- bightthe bight of a horses kneethe bight of an elbow
- bowlYou can’t have any more soup – you’ve had three bowls alreadyThis restaurant offers a number of different bowlsDirect the cleaning fluid around the toilet bowl and under the rim.
- hollowHe built himself a cabin in a hollow high up in the Rockies.the hollow of the hand or of a treea hollow in the pit of ones stomach
- recessSpring recess offers a good chance to travel.Put a generous recess behind the handle for finger space.Students who do not listen in class will not play outside during recess.
- swagI can take a swag at the answer, but it may not be right.
- wellHe does his job wella well done steakWe’re well beat now
- Viime talvena perunat säilyivät hyvin kuopassa