Sanan kuoppa käännös suomi-englanti
usThe meadow around the town is full of old pitsTwo drivers have already gone into the pit this early in the raceI felt pain in the pit of my stomach
usYou can’t have any more soup – you’ve had three bowls alreadyDirect the cleaning fluid around the toilet bowl and under the rim.Lets smoke a bowl!
usHer stocking has a hole in itThere’s a hole in my bucketThe second hole today cost me three strokes over par
usHe built himself a cabin in a hollow high up in the Rockies.the hollow of the hand or of a treea hollow in the pit of ones stomach
- swagI can take a swag at the answer, but it may not be right.
- bightthe bight of a horses kneethe bight of an elbow
- dimpleThe accident created a dimple in the hood of the car.You have very cute dimples.The hailstorm dimpled the roof of our car.
- lacunaLong lacunae in this inscription make interpretation difficult
usSpring recess offers a good chance to travel.Put a generous recess behind the handle for finger space.Students who do not listen in class will not play outside during recess.
usHe does his job wella well done steakWe’re well beat now
- Viime talvena perunat säilyivät hyvin kuopassa