Sanan kurja käännös suomi-englanti
- miserableTo claim that Europe is increasing France's power in the world is nothing but a miserable attempt to dress up as politics the outpourings of vanity and the need for personal glorification. Väite, jonka mukaan Eurooppa kasvattaa Ranskan valtaa maailmassa, on vain kurja yritys verhota politiikaksi turhamaisuuden ja henkilökohtaisen kunnian tavoittelun sekamelska. Hes good at some sports, like tennis, but hes just miserable at footballa miserable sinner
- foulThis cloth is too foul to use as a dusterHis foul hands got dirt all over the kitchenThe air was so foul nobody could breathe
- wretchedWake up, wretched Europe, and remember your Christian roots! Herää, kurja Eurooppa, ja muista kristilliset juuresi! This does not mean, of course, that the situation in Gaza is not wretched for those involved. Tämä ei tietenkään tarkoita, etteikö Gazan tilanne olisi kurja niille, joita se koskettaa. I felt wretched after my wife died.
- deplorablePoor children suffer permanent damage due to deplorable living conditions and deplorable treatment by law enforcement.Poor children are often accused of having deplorable manners, when they are, in fact, simply responding to society in ways that mirror how society treats them.We were all saddened by the deplorable death of his son.
- rubbishThe rubbish is collected every Thursday in Gloucester, but on Wednesdays in CheltenhamMuch of what they sell is rubbishEverything the teacher said during that lesson was rubbish. How can she possibly think that a bass viol and a cello are the same thing?
- Sinä kurja!
- Monissa maissa on perin kurjat olosuhteet.
- Vielä 1960-luvulla monet elivät Suomessakin kurjissa oloissa.