Sanan kyyti käännös suomi-englanti
- driveCrassus had wealth and wit, but Pompey had drive and Caesar as much againNapoleons drive on Moscow was as determined as it was disastrousa typical steam drive, a nuclear drive; chain drive, gear drive; all-wheel drive, front-wheel drive, left-hand drive
- liftThe fog eventually lifted, leaving the streets clear.You never lift a finger to help me!She lifts twice a week at the gym.
- pumpThis pump can deliver 100 gallons of water per minuteIt takes thirty pumps to get 10 litres; he did 50 pumps of the weightsThis pump is out of order, but you can gas up at the next one
- rideThe cab rode him downtown.The witch cackled and rode away on her broomstick.How many races have you ridden this year?
- Sain kyydin ohikulkijalta.
- Tänään riittää takseille kyytejä.
- Vuoristoradassa saa vauhdikasta kyytiä.
- Aika rientää hirmuista kyytiä.
- Aika rajua yt-kyytiä on viime aikoina pidetty, Vilkuna sanoo. (demari.fi
- Keltä olette saaneet parhaat kyydit?
- Vanha nainen antaa nuorelle miehenalulle kyydit.