Sanan lävistää käännös suomi-englanti
- pierceThe diver pierced the surface of the water with scarcely a splash.to pierce the enemys line; a shot pierced the shipCan you believe he pierced his tongue?
- broachFrench knights at Agincourt were unable to broach the English line.I broached the subject of contraceptives carefully when the teenager mentioned his promiscuity.The small boat broached and nearly sank, because of the large waves.
- penetrateLight penetrates darkness.I could not penetrate Burkes opaque rhetoric.to penetrate ones heart with pity
- perforateto perforate a sheet of postage stamps
- punctureNeedlestick injuries occur when the skin is accidentally punctured with a needle that is potentially contaminated with a patient's blood. Veren kautta tarttuvan infektion vaara on olemassa, kun potilaan verestä mahdollisesti saastunut neula lävistää vahingossa ihon.There were two small punctures in his arm where the snakes fangs had pierced the skinOn the way back we got a puncture, and we were stuck at the roadside for three hours until help arrived
- strikePlease strike the last sentenceA bullet struck himA hammer strikes against the bell of a clock
Sanan lävistää määritelmät
- tehdä reikä johonkin
- ulottua tai kulkea jonkin läpi
- Lasinsirpale maassa lävisti sukkaani melkoisen reiän.