Sanan liata käännös suomi-englanti
- besmirchThe newspaper was on a campaign to besmirch the actor
- dirtyPeople have been handed over to torture regimes because others obviously don't want to get their hands dirty. Ihmisiä on luovutettu kidutusta harjoittaville järjestelmille, koska mitä ilmeisimmin ei haluta liata omia käsiä. Despite a walk in the rain, my shoes werent too dirtyDont put that in your mouth, dear. Its dirty
- soilThe refugees returned to their native soil.Kenyan soilnight soil
- sullyHe did not wish to sully his hands with gardeningShe tried to sully her rival’s reputation with a suggestive comment
- blackenThe sky blackened as the storm clouds rolled in
- foulThis cloth is too foul to use as a dusterHis foul hands got dirt all over the kitchenThe air was so foul nobody could breathe
- tarnishCareful storage of silver will prevent it from tarnishing.He is afraid that he will tarnish his reputation if he disagrees.