Sanan liehua käännös suomi-englanti
- flapa flap of a garment The envelope flap seemed curiously wrinkledthe flaps of a table the flap of a shutterthe flap of a sail the flap of a wing
- flutterIf what Mr Ephremedis has said were true, then today the Ottoman Crescent would still be fluttering over the Acropolis. Jos se nimittäin pitäisi paikkansa, mitä herra Ephremidis sanoi, niin osmanien puolikuun pitäisi vielä liehua Akropoliin yllä. flags fluttering in the windA bird flutters its wings
- streamHe poured the milk in a thin stream from the jug to the glassHer constant nagging was to him a stream of abuseHaredi Judaism is a stream of Orthodox Judaism characterized by rejection of modern secular culture.
- waverFlowers wavered in the breeze.His voice wavered when the reporter brought up the controversial topic.Despite all the terrible things that happened to her, she never wavered from her beliefs.
- Lippu liehuu salossa.
- Marjan hameen helma liehui tuulessa.