Sanan loisto käännös suomi-englanti
- blowBlow the dust off that book and open it up.The leaves blow through the streets in the fall.to blow the fire
- gleamThe rescue workers preserved a gleam of optimism that they might still survive.
- lusterHe polished the brass doorknob to a high luster.After so many years in the same field, the job had lost its luster.He spoke with all the lustre a seasoned enthusiast should have.
- razzle-dazzleThe big musical number at the end didnt have quite the razzle-dazzle they had hoped
- regaliato be dressed in full regalia (dressed up
- shineMy nephew tried other sports before deciding on football, which he shone at right away, quickly becoming the star of his school teamI shone my light into the darkness to see what was making the noisein hunting, to shine the eyes of a deer at night by throwing a light on them