Sanan mökki käännös suomi-englanti
- cabinAbraham Lincoln was born in a log cabinthe captains cabin: Passengers shall remain in their cabins
- cottageMost cottages in the area were larger and more elaborate than my home
- sweepto sweep a floor, the street, or a chimneyThe wind sweeps across the plainThe offended countess swept out of the ballroom
- cota roller cot (the clothing of a drawing roller in a spinning frame)a cot for a sore finger
- huta thatched hut; a mud hut; a shepherd’s huta groundsman’s hutto hut troops in winter quarters
- lodgeThe tribe consists of about two hundred lodges, that is, of about a thousand individuals.Ive got some spinach lodged between my teeth.The bullet missed its target and lodged in the bark of a tree.
Sanan mökki määritelmät
- maja, pieni, kevyt rakennus oleskelua varten
- Rakennamme omaa mökkiä melkein siihen kylän mahtavimman talon naapuriin.