Sanan oja käännös suomi-englanti
- ditchDigging ditches has long been considered one of the most demanding forms of manual labor.Once the sun came out we ditched our rain-gear and started a campfire.When the second engine failed, the pilot was forced to ditch; their last location was just south of the Azores.
- gutterThe gutters must be cleared of leaves a few times a year.Get your mind out of the gutter.What kind of gutter language is that? I ought to wash your mouth out with soap.
- brookI will not brook any disobedience. I will brook no refusal. I will brook no impertinence
- streamHe poured the milk in a thin stream from the jug to the glassHer constant nagging was to him a stream of abuseHaredi Judaism is a stream of Orthodox Judaism characterized by rejection of modern secular culture.
- trenchto trench land for the purpose of draining itto trench a garden for certain crops