Sanan oksentaa käännös suomi-englanti
us1599, William Shakespeare, 1 Henry IV, ii.4Puke-stocking caddis garter
- hurlThe gangs hurled abuse at each other.Pass me the bucket; Ive got to hurl.He managed a hurl of 50.3 metres.
usThe young gulls were fed by their mothers regurgitated food.Food may regurgitate from the stomach into the mouth.
- barfThe program barfed as a result of the invalid input.
- blow chunksThe old version was okay, but the new version blows chunks.
- bobThe cork bobbed gently in the calm water.The ball, which we had thought lost, suddenly bobbed up out of the water.The flowers were bobbing in the wind
usI booted the ball toward my teammate.We need to boot those troublemakers as soon as possibleSorry, I didn’t mean to boot all over your couch.
- call Earl
usThe weather was cat, so they returned home earlya carriers bow cats
- chuckAre you all right, chuck?She gave him an affectionate chuck under the chin.Chuck that magazine to me, would you?
- chuck upShe got ridiculously drunk last night and chucked up in the back of the minicab on the way homeTake it easy on the roller coasters or youre going to chuck up your lunch.
- chunk (one's) cookies
- do the Technicolor yawn
- drive the porcelain bus
usThe volcano erupted, spewing lava across a wide area.The third molar tooth erupts late in most people, and sometimes does not appear at all.The crowd erupted in anger.
- projectile vomit
usStalin liked to ensure that his purges were not reversible.
- spit upThe baby spat up her breakfast.Dont show the dead bird to him; hell just spit up
- throw up
usThe baby threw up all over my shirt.That cat is always throwing up hairballs.This system has thrown up a few problems.
- toss up
- vomit; spew
Sanan oksentaa määritelmät
- kokea fysiologinen reaktio, joka poistaa vatsan sisältöä voimallisesti suun kautta (tekijän tahdosta riippumattomana refleksina tai siten, että tekijä itse edesauttaa sitä