Sanan paisua käännös suomi-englanti
usAcid House is not my bag: I prefer the more traditional styles of musicThe grounder hit the bag and bounced over the fielder’s headHe headed back to the bag
- bluffThat is only bluff, or a bluffJohns bet was a bluff: he bet without even so much as a pairJohn bluffed by betting without even a pair
usSome mushrooms are edible and taste good, while others are poisonous and taste foulmushroom cloudThe town’s population mushroomed from 10,000 to 110,000 in five years
usThe high unemployment rates quickly snowballed into a major budget problem for the government.
usHe felt a surge of excitement.A power surge at that generator created a blackout across the whole district.Toaster sales surged last year
- swellRains and dissolving snow swell the rivers in spring.The organ music swelled.to be swelled with pride or haughtiness
usthe balloon of St. Pauls Cathedral in LondonHis stomach ballooned from eating such a large meal.Prices will balloon if we dont act quickly.
- bloatbloated herringAdding an e-mail feature to this simple text editor would be pointless bloat.
usTheir fighting rose in a fearsome crescendo.Their arguing rose to a fearsome crescendo.The band crescendoed and then suddenly went silent.
- dilateThe eye doctor put drops in my eye to dilate the pupil so he could see the nerve better.His heart dilates and glories in his strength.
- puff upWe puffed up the balloonsSmall birds puff up while sleeping to keep warmThe angry cat hissed and puffed up its fur