Sanan pirstoa käännös suomi-englanti
- breakIf the vase falls to the floor, it might breakIn order to tend to the accident victim, he will break the window of the carHis ribs broke under the weight of the rocks piled on his chest
- fragmenta fragment of an ancient writingI heard a small fragment of the conversation.The URL www.example.com/home#recent ends with a fragment.
- rendPowder rends a rock in blasting.Lightning rends an oak.Relationships may rend if tempers flare.
- shatterThe miners used dynamite to shatter rocks.a high-pitched voice that could shatter glassThe old oak tree has been shattered by lightning.
- smashI could hear the screech of the brakes, then the horrible smash of cars collidingThe driver and two passengers were badly injured in the smashThis new show of mine is sure to be a smash
- splinterThe tall tree splintered during the storm.His third kick splintered the door.The government splintered when the coalition members could not agree.