Sanan pompata käännös suomi-englanti
- bounceThe tennis ball bounced off the wall before coming to rest in the ditch.He bounces nervously on his chair.He bounced the child on his knee.
- flunkHe flunked math, again.Unsatisfied with Freds progress, the teacher flunked him.
- glanceShe glanced at her reflection as she passed the mirror.The spring sunlight was glancing on the water of the pond.copper glance
- popListen to the pop of a champagne corkLunch was sandwiches and a bottle of pop.Go in the store and buy us three pops
- skipShe will skip from one end of the sidewalk to the other.The rock will skip across the pond.I bet I can skip this rock to the other side of the pond.
- snapWe took a few snaps of the old church before moving on.a ginger snapItll be a snap to get that finished.
Sanan pompata määritelmät
- pallo pomppasi
- pompata pystyyn kello kuudelta
- osakekurssit pomppasivat