Sanan pyörittää käännös suomi-englanti
- runMany people have questioned whether it is the task of a parliament to run a European history museum. Useat ihmiset ovat kysyneet, onko parlamentin tehtävänä pyörittää EU:n historiaa käsittelevää museota. We must not stand on the sidelines in a disjointed and idle fashion and allow Slobodan Milosevic to run rings around the 15 Member States as he has done in the past. Emme saa odottaa sivussa irrallisina ja toimettomina ja sallia Slobodan Miloseviin pyörittää 15 jäsenvaltiota miten tahtoo, kuten hän on tehnyt menneisyydessä. We cannot think of a Union shut in tightly within its borders; we cannot think of Europe as a machine – albeit an efficient one – run by a bureaucracy that keeps changing the rules. Emme voi kuvitella, että unioni olisi sulkeutunut tiukasti rajojensa sisälle. Emme voi kuvitella unionia koneistona – edes tehokkaana – jota pyörittää alati sääntöjä muuttava byrokratia.
- rollTo roll a wheel, a ball, or a barrelThe child will roll on the floorTo roll a sheet of paper; to roll clay or putty into a ball
- reela log reel, used by seamenan anglers reela garden reel
- turn overTurn over the box and look at the bottom.They turned over the evidence to the authorities.They can turn over about three hundred units per hour.
- circulateto circulate money or gossip
- crankI grind my coffee by hand with a coffee grinder with a crank handleYes, a crank was all it needed to startBilly-Bob is a nasty old crank! He chased my cat away
- cyclethe cycle of the seasons, or of the yearThe interval cycle C4 consists of the pitch classes 0, 4 and 8; when starting on E, it is realised as the pitches E, G# and CThe "Ring of the Nibelung" is a cycle of four operas by Richard Wagner
- driveCrassus had wealth and wit, but Pompey had drive and Caesar as much againNapoleons drive on Moscow was as determined as it was disastrousa typical steam drive, a nuclear drive; chain drive, gear drive; all-wheel drive, front-wheel drive, left-hand drive
- roll one's eyes
- rotateHe rotated in his chair to face me.The nurses shifts rotate each week.The aircraft rotates at sixty knots.
- spinI spun myself around a few times.Spin the ball on the floor.She spun around and gave him a big smile.
- trundleEvery morning, the vendors trundle their carts out into the marketto trundle a bed or a gun carriageto trundle a hoop or a ball
- windmillShe ran down the hill, windmilling her arms with glee.The axle broke and the wheel windmilled in place briefly before careening through the wall.
Sanan pyörittää määritelmät