Sanan reunustaa käännös suomi-englanti
- rimPalm trees rim the beachA walking path rims the islandThe golf ball rimmed the cup
- boundI bound the splint to my leg.I had bound the splint with duct tape.You are not legally bound to reply
- curbCurb your dog
- flounceAfter failing to win the leadership election, he flounced dramatically.
- fringethe fringe of a pictureHe lives in the fringe of London.Her fringe is so long it covers her eyes.
- guardThe prison guard unlocked the door of the cell. After completing the repairs, he replaced the sump guardThe president inspected the guard of honourThe motorcycle mechanic removed the damaged chain guard
- skirtThe plain was skirted by rows of trees.He skirted the issue of which parties to attend by staying at home instead.
Sanan reunustaa määritelmät
- Kivin päällystettyä tietä reunustaa kanava.