Sanan sauma käännös suomi-englanti
- seamSeams can be made or sealed in a variety of ways, including adhesive bonding, hot-air welding, solvent welding, using adhesive tapes, sealant, etc
- caulkingOakum was used for the caulking of the hulls of wooden ships.
- caulking (silikonisauma
- chanceWe had the chance to meet the president last weekWhy leave it to chance when a few simple steps will secure the desired outcome?There is a 30 percent chance of rain tomorrow
- groutI spent the whole afternoon grouting the kitchen floor
- grout joint (laattojen laastisauma
- jointThe play was a joint production between the two companiesThis rod is free to swing at the joint with the platformThe water is leaking out of the joint between the two pipes
- meetingMeeting him will be exciting.I enjoy meeting new peopleWe need to have a meeting about that soon.What has the meeting decided.
- mortar joint (tiiliseinässä
- slantThe house was built on a bit of a slant and was never quite level.It was a well written article, but it had a bit of a leftist slant.If you slant the track a little more, the marble will roll down it faster.
- snapWe took a few snaps of the old church before moving on.a ginger snapItll be a snap to get that finished.
- Joillakin startup-yrityksillä on hyvät saumat globaaliinkin menestykseen.
- Sulla ei ole mitään saumaa tuon suhteen.