Sanan summata käännös suomi-englanti
- sum upWe summed up the donations and found that we had just enough to pay the bills.So, to sum up your argument, what you are saying is that it is impossible.
- addto add numbersto add a column of numbersIt adds to our anxiety
- add upAdd up the prices and find out how much it will costIf you can save even a couple of dollars per day, it will add up to a lot over a yearHis story just doesnt add up. Why would he have been at the restaurant the day before the event?
- integrateThey were keen to integrate their new skills into the performanceThe refugees were well integrated into the community
- sumMr Trichet's speech can be summed up by the number 36, because this is how many Members of the European Parliament were listening to his speech. Pääjohtaja Trichet'n puheenvuoro voidaan summata luvuksi 36, sillä niin monta Euroopan parlamentin jäsentä kuunteli hänen puhettaan. The sum of 3 and 4 is 7.Were learning about division, and the sums are tricky.
- totalA total of £145 was raised by the bring-and-buy stall.The total of 4, 5 and 6 is 15.The total number of votes cast is 3,270
Sanan summata määritelmät
- Suomen joukkueen valmentaja summasi kisamenestyksen.
- Vuosikokouksessa summattiin edellisen vuoden tapahtumat.