Sanan suolata käännös suomi-englanti
- saltAttic saltAny politicians statements must be taken with a grain of salt, but his need to be taken with a whole shaker of salt.There was so much salt in that thread about the poor casting decision.
- cornHe paid her the nominal fee of two corns of barley.to corn gunpowderCorn the horses
- pepperSome ballparks have signs saying "No pepper games".After the hailstorm, the beach was peppered with holes.He liked to pepper his conversation with long words.
- pickleA pickle goes well with a hamburger.This tub is filled with the pickle that we will put the small cucumbers into.The climber found himself in a pickle when one of the rocks broke off.
- powderto powder ones hair
- smokeCan I bum a smoke off you?; I need to go buy some smokesHey, you got some smoke?Im going out for a smoke
Sanan suolata määritelmät
- säilöä suolalla, käsitellä ruoka suolalla ennen kypsentämistä
- lisätä suolaa ruokaan
- ''kuvaannollinen, alatyyliä'') ampua, erit. suolapanoksella
- Suolaa siika ja muikku ennen savustamista.