Sanan täristä käännös suomi-englanti
- shakeThe earthquake shook the buildingHe shook the can of soda for thirty seconds before delivering it to me, so that, when I popped it open, soda went everywhereShaking his head, he kept repeating "No, no, no
- palpitateWhen he just looks at me, my heart begins to palpitate with excitement.The allergy medicine palpitates my heart.
- shimmyHe shimmied up the flagpole.The static made her dress shimmy up her leg.
- trembleHer lip started to tremble as she burst into tearsThe dog was trembling from being in the cold weather all day
- vibrateHer mind was vibrating with excitement.to vibrate a sword or a staffa pendulum vibrating seconds
- waverFlowers wavered in the breeze.His voice wavered when the reporter brought up the controversial topic.Despite all the terrible things that happened to her, she never wavered from her beliefs.
Sanan täristä määritelmät
- liikkua hyvin nopeassa tahdissa säännöllisesti hyvin pientä matkaa edestakaisin, vavista