Sanan tasata käännös suomi-englanti
- levelThis table isnt quite level; see how this marble rolls off it?We tried to hang the pictures so that the bottom of the frames were level with the dark line in the wallpaperHis pulse has been level for 12 hours
- strikePlease strike the last sentenceA bullet struck himA hammer strikes against the bell of a clock
- apportionThe controlling party had apportioned the voting districts such that their party would be favored in the next election.The children were required to dump all of their Halloween candy on the table so that their parents could apportion it among them.
- equalizeto equalize accounts, burdens, or taxes
- justifyHow can you justify spending so much money on clothes?Paying too much for car insurance is not justified.Nothing can justify your rude behaviour last night.
- ploughThe horse-drawn plough had a tremendous impact on agricultureIve still got to plough that fieldSome days I have to plough from sunrise to sunset
Sanan tasata määritelmät
- jakaa tasan; erityisesti jakaa kahteen yhtä suureen osaan