Sanan turpa käännös suomi-englanti
- faceThat girl has a pretty faceThe monkey pressed its face against the railingsWhy the sad face?
- gobHe′s always stuffing his gob with fast foodOi, you, shut your gob!Shes got such a gob on her – she′s always gossiping about someone or other
- mugWhat an ugly mug.Hes a gullible mug – he believed her again.The children werent interested in sitting still for a serious photo; they mugged for the camera
- snoutThe pig rooted around in the dirt with its snout.His glasses kept slipping further down onto his prominent snout.If you place the snout right into the bucket, it wont spray as much.
- trapI put down some traps in my apartment to try and deal with the mouse problem.Unfortunately she fell into the trap of confusing biology with destiny.Close the trap, would you, before someone falls and breaks their neck.
- Nyt tulee turpaan!; Haluut sä turpaas?
- Nyt turvat tukkoon!; Turpa kiinni!