Sanan ura käännös suomi-englanti
- grooveI was just starting to groove to the band when we had to leave.
- careerA scientific career is more than a nine-to-five job. Tieteellinen ura on toisenlainen kuin työ yhdeksästä viiteen. Mr President, does an academic career depend on mobility? Arvoisa puhemies, onko akateeminen ura riippuvainen liikkuvuudesta? Commissioner, great careers await commissioners from Lithuania. Hyvä komission jäsen, liettualaisilla komission jäsenillä on edessään menestyksekäs ura.
- rutDull job, no interests, no dates. Hes really in a rut
- treadHe trod back and forth wearilyDont tread on the lawnActors tread the boards
- gorgean ice gorge in a riverThey gorged themselves on chocolate and cakeOh, look at him: isn’t he gorge?
- gougeThe nail left a deep gouge in the tireJapanese and Chinese printers used to gouge characters in woodThe company has no competition, so it tends to gouge its customers
- gutterThe gutters must be cleared of leaves a few times a year.Get your mind out of the gutter.What kind of gutter language is that? I ought to wash your mouth out with soap.
- locusThe cafeteria was the locus of activityA circle is the locus of points from which the distance to the center is a given value, the radius
- trackFollow the track of the shipCan you see any tracks in the snow?The fox tracks were still visible in the snow
- Pallo on niiden pisteiden ura, joiden etäisyys määräpisteestä on tietty vakio.