Sanan ura käännös suomi-englanti
- grooveI was just starting to groove to the band when we had to leave.
- careerIndeed, in the future, a European diplomatic career could become just as attractive as a diplomatic career for a Member State. Vastaisuudessa eurooppalaisen diplomaatin ura voisi olla todellakin yhtä houkutteleva kuin jäsenvaltion diplomaattinen ura. A scientific career is more than a nine-to-five job. Tieteellinen ura on toisenlainen kuin työ yhdeksästä viiteen. Mr President, does an academic career depend on mobility? Arvoisa puhemies, onko akateeminen ura riippuvainen liikkuvuudesta?
- rutDull job, no interests, no dates. Hes really in a rut
- treadHe trod back and forth wearilyDont tread on the lawnActors tread the boards
- gorgean ice gorge in a riverThey gorged themselves on chocolate and cakeOh, look at him: isn’t he gorge?
- gougeThe nail left a deep gouge in the tireJapanese and Chinese printers used to gouge characters in woodThe company has no competition, so it tends to gouge its customers
- gutterThe gutters must be cleared of leaves a few times a year.Get your mind out of the gutter.What kind of gutter language is that? I ought to wash your mouth out with soap.
- locusThe cafeteria was the locus of activityA circle is the locus of points from which the distance to the center is a given value, the radius
- trackFollow the track of the shipCan you see any tracks in the snow?The fox tracks were still visible in the snow
- Pallo on niiden pisteiden ura, joiden etäisyys määräpisteestä on tietty vakio.