Sanan vilkaista käännös suomi-englanti
- glanceShe glanced at her reflection as she passed the mirror.The spring sunlight was glancing on the water of the pond.copper glance
- glimpseI only got a glimpse of the car, so I can tell you the colour but not the registration numberI have only begun to glimpse the magnitude of the problem.
- peepI dont want to hear a peep out of you!The man peeped through the small holeDid you peep that video I sent you?
- snatchHe snatched up the phoneShe snatched the letter out of the secretarys handto snatch at a rope
- viewHe changed seats to get a complete view of the stageIf there are any rabbits in this park, they keep carefully out of our viewMy flat has a view of a junkyard
Sanan vilkaista määritelmät
- Minä vilkaisin nopeasti peiliin.