Sanan vilkuttaa käännös suomi-englanti
- waveThe flag waved in the gentle breezeI waved goodbye from across the roomJones waves at strike one
- indicateThe guard blew his whistle to indicate imminent departureGreat prostration of strength indicates the use of stimulants
- swayThe old song caused a little sway in everyone in the room.I doubt Ill hold much sway with someone so powerful.sway to the music; The trees swayed in the breeze
- twinkleWe could see the lights of the village twinkling in the distance.His shrewd little eyes twinkled roguishly.He was a rotund, jolly man with a twinkle in his eye.
- waftA breeze came in through the open window and wafted her sensuous perfume into my eager nostrils
- winkHe winked at me.She winked her eye.He winked his assentThe film includes a wink to wartime rationing.