Sanan vino käännös suomi-englanti
- askewHe wore his hat askew
usOur prejudices bias our views.to cut cloth bias
- obliquethumb|Oblique leaf bases of Ulmus americana
usThe frame was awry.There is something awry with this story.
- biasedShe biased them against him for no apparent reason.The newspaper gave a biased account of the incidentThe table had a biased edge
ukWe walked up the crooked path to the top of the hill.That picture is crooked - could you straighten it up for me?He was trying to interest me in another one of his crooked deals.
usCarrying a heavy suitcase, he walked with a lopsided gait.
- proneprone positionprone to failure
usI had to climb a small slope to get to the site.The road has a very sharp downward slope at that point.The slope of this line is 0.5
- slopinga sloping roof
- warpeda warped sense of humour
usThe take-off ramp was inclined at 20 degrees.I am inclined to believe you.
usA disproportionate number of female subjects in the study group skewed the results.
- Onko jokin vinossa? Mikä on vinossa?
- positiivisesti/negatiivisesti vino