Sanan vino käännös suomi-englanti
- askewHe wore his hat askew
- biasOur prejudices bias our views.to cut cloth bias
- lopsidedCarrying a heavy suitcase, he walked with a lopsided gait.
- awryThe frame was awry.There is something awry with this story.
- biasedThe newspaper gave a biased account of the incidentThe table had a biased edgeShe biased them against him for no apparent reason
- crookedWe walked up the crooked path to the top of the hill.That picture is crooked - could you straighten it up for me?He was trying to interest me in another one of his crooked deals.
- proneprone positionprone to failure
- queerthe queer community
- slopeI had to climb a small slope to get to the siteThe road has a very sharp downward slope at that pointThe slope of this line is 0.5
- slopinga sloping roof
- warpeda warped sense of humour
Sanan vino määritelmät
- sellainen, joka ei ole pystysuora, eikä vaakasuora; kalteva, vinossa oleva, kallellaan oleva
- sellaisesta jakaumasta, jossa havainnot painottuvat sen toiseen päähän
- Onko jokin vinossa? Mikä on vinossa?
- positiivisesti/negatiivisesti vino