Sanan vitsi käännös suomi-englanti
- jestYour majesty, stop him before he makes you the jest of the court.Surely you jest!
- jokeI failed and I apologise. It was, of course, a joke, as the Commissioner said. En onnistunut siinä, olen pahoillani, siitä tuli varmaankin vitsi, kuten komission jäsen sanoi. (That's a joke, Madam President). (Tämä on vitsi, arvoisa puhemies.) This is a joke; nobody can live on it. Se on vitsi, kukaan ei voi tulla toimeen sillä rahalla.
- funnyWhen I went to the circus, I only found the clowns funny. The milk smelt funny so I poured it away.Ive got a funny feeling that this isnt going to work.
- gagHe gagged when he saw the open wound.When the financial irregularities were discovered, the CEO gagged everyone in the accounting department.
- laughThe one joke I did tell, which everyone at home would laugh at, fell flat. Ainoa vitsi, jonka kerroin ja jolle kaikki kotona nauraisivat, lässähti. His deep laughs boomed through the roomYour new hats an absolute laugh, dude
- sketchI usually sketch with a pen rather than a pencil.He sketched the accident, sticking to the facts as they had happened.to keep sketch
- sugarHe usually has his coffee white with one sugarIll be with you in a moment, sugarI think John has a little bit of sugar in him