Sanan yhdentekevä käännös suomi-englanti
- immaterialBecause ghosts are immaterial, they can pass through walls.Objection, Your Honour! The defendants criminal record is immaterial to this case.
- inconsequentialYou will never know the exact atomic time when you started reading this phrase; of course, thats inconsequential.
- indifferentIf we have an interest in a concept of security embracing all of Europe, we cannot be indifferent to the situation in the Caucasus. Jos haluamme saada aikaan yleiseurooppalaisen laajan turvallisuuskonseptin, Kaukasus ei voi olla meille yhdentekevä. He was indifferent to the proposal, since it didn’t affect him, either way.She responded with an indifferent shrug.
- negligibleWe found errors, but their effects were negligible.
- neutralI am neutral regarding the issue of gay marriage