Sanan ympäröidä käännös suomi-englanti
- circleChildren, please join hands and form a circle.Cut a circle out of that sheet of metalThe crank moves in a circle
- surroundIt is sometimes extravagant to see with what luxurious detail we try to surround vague notions such as "the spirit of...' , in this case "the spirit of Oslo' . Joskus tuntuu järjettömältä huomata, millaisella yksityiskohtien ylellisyydellä me yritämme ympäröidä sellaiset epämääräiset käsitteet kuin " henki" viitatessamme " Oslon henkeen" . to surround the world
- encompassThis book on English grammar encompasses all irregular verbs.Drake encompassed the globe.
- encloseto enclose landsPlease enclose a stamped self-addressed envelope if you require a reply
- girdThe fasces were girt about with twine in bundles large.The lady girt herself with silver chain, from which she hung a golden shear.Our home is girt by sea... - Advance Australia Fair
- orbitThe Moons orbit around the Earth takes nearly one month to complete.In the post WWII era, several eastern European countries came into the orbit of the Soviet Union.The convenience store was a heavily travelled point in her daily orbit, as she purchased both cigarettes and lottery tickets there.
- ringa ring of mushrooms growing in the woodonion ringsa crime ring; a prostitution ring; a bidding ring (at an auction sale
- skirtThe plain was skirted by rows of trees.He skirted the issue of which parties to attend by staying at home instead.
- straddlePutin seems to be everywhere at once, straddling the ocean, filling the sky, just like StalinWanting to please both sides, he straddled the issueThis weed straddles the entire garden
- wreatha wreath of smoke; a wreath of cloudsAt the funeral, a circle of comrades wreathed the grave of the honored deceased.
Sanan ympäröidä määritelmät
- Heti ulos astuttuaan tähti joutui fanilauman ympäröimäksi.
- Pihapiiriä ympäröi valkoinen aita.