Sanan yrjötä käännös suomi-englanti
usThe weather was cat, so they returned home earlya carriers bow cats
- chuckAre you all right, chuck?She gave him an affectionate chuck under the chin.Chuck that magazine to me, would you?
- lose one's lunch
us1599, William Shakespeare, 1 Henry IV, ii.4Puke-stocking caddis garter
- yackI moved to another carriage on the train because the first one was full of people yacking on mobile phones.
- barfThe program barfed as a result of the invalid input.
- blow chunksThe old version was okay, but the new version blows chunks.
- bobThe cork bobbed gently in the calm water.The ball, which we had thought lost, suddenly bobbed up out of the water.The flowers were bobbing in the wind.
usI booted the ball toward my teammate.We need to boot those troublemakers as soon as possibleSorry, I didn’t mean to boot all over your couch.
- call Earl
- chunk (one's) cookies
- do the Technicolor yawn
- drive the porcelain bus
usHes outside calling Ralph [i.e. vomiting].