Sanan särkyä käännös suomi-englanti
- breakIf the vase falls to the floor, it might breakIn order to tend to the accident victim, he will break the window of the carHis ribs broke under the weight of the rocks piled on his chest
- blowBlow the dust off that book and open it up.The leaves blow through the streets in the fall.to blow the fire
- break upIt broke up when it hit the ground.She broke up with her boyfriend last week.Jane and Stephen broke up
- burstI blew the balloon up too much, and it burstI burst the balloon when I blew it up too muchI printed the report on form-feed paper, then burst the sheets
- crackIts been so dry, the ground is starting to crack.When I tried to stand on the chair, it cracked.Anyone would crack after being hounded like that.
- fragmenta fragment of an ancient writingI heard a small fragment of the conversation.The URL www.example.com/home#recent ends with a fragment.
- shatterWe need to return to the values that inspired the founding fathers of Europe to realise a dream that is in danger of being shattered just as it is about to come true. Meidän on palattava arvoihin, jotka innoittivat Euroopan perustajia toteuttamaan unelman, joka uhkaa särkyä juuri, kun siitä on tulossa totta. The miners used dynamite to shatter rocks.a high-pitched voice that could shatter glass
- smashI could hear the screech of the brakes, then the horrible smash of cars collidingThe driver and two passengers were badly injured in the smashThis new show of mine is sure to be a smash
- sourLemons have a sour tasteDont drink that milk; its turned sourHis sour breath makes it unpleasing to talk to him