Sanan rikkoutua käännös suomi-englanti
- blowBlow the dust off that book and open it up.The leaves blow through the streets in the fall.to blow the fire
- breakIf the vase falls to the floor, it might breakIn order to tend to the accident victim, he will break the window of the carHis ribs broke under the weight of the rocks piled on his chest
- break upIt broke up when it hit the ground.She broke up with her boyfriend last week.Jane and Stephen broke up
- crackIts been so dry, the ground is starting to crack.When I tried to stand on the chair, it cracked.Anyone would crack after being hounded like that.
- fall apartMy old briefcase is falling apart. Ill have to buy a new one.As a result of being addicted to heroin, she was falling apart.
- fragmenta fragment of an ancient writingI heard a small fragment of the conversation.The URL www.example.com/home#recent ends with a fragment.
Sanan rikkoutua määritelmät