Sanan abstraction käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan abstraction määritelmät
- The act of abstracting, separating, withdrawing, or taking away; withdrawal; the state of being taken away.
- A separation from worldly objects; a recluse life; the withdrawal from one's senses.
- The act of focusing on one characteristic of an object rather than the object as a whole group of characteristics; the act of separating said qualities from the object or ideas.
- The act of comparing commonality between distinct objects and organizing using those similarities; the act of generalizing characteristics; the product of said generalization.
- Absence or absorption of mind; inattention to present objects; preoccupation.
- A separation of volatile parts by the act of distillation
- The result of mentally abstracting an idea; the results of said process
- Any generalization technique that ignores or hides details to capture some kind of commonality between different instances for the purpose of controlling the intellectual complexity of engineered systems, particularly software systems
- a hermits abstraction
- Abstraction is necessary for the classification of things into genera and species.
- to fight for mere abstractions