Sanan trailer käännös englanti-suomi
- perävaunuNäin ollen esiin tulee institutionaalinen kysymys: muodostammeko itsenäisen poliittisen kokonaisuuden vai olemmeko yhdysvaltalaisen kuorma-auton perävaunu? The question which arises therefore is institutional: are we an independent political entity or are we a trailer hitched to the American truck?
Sanan trailer määritelmät
- Someone who or something that trails
- Part of an object which extends some distance beyond the main body of the object
- An unpowered wheeled vehicle, not a caravan or camper, that is towed behind another, and used to carry equipment, etc, that cannot be carried in the leading vehicle
- A furnished vehicle towed behind another, and used as a dwelling when stationary; a caravan; a camper
- A prefabricated home that could be towed to a new destination, but typically is permanently left in an area designated for such homes
- A preview of a film, video game or TV show
- A short blank segment of film at the end of a reel, for convenient insertion of the film in a projector
- The last part of a packet, often containing a check sequence
- To load on a trailer or to transport by trailer
- the trailer of a plant
- At the end of the day, we put the snowmobiles back on the trailer.
- We drove our trailer to Yellowstone Park.
- The young couple′s first home was in a trailer.
- The trailer for that movie makes it seem like it would be fun.
- The linked list terminates with a trailer record.
- The encapsulation layer adds an eight-byte header and a two-byte trailer to each packet.
- The engine wouldnt run any more so we had to trailer my old car to the wrecking yard.